I have had a crazy week since I have left you last week. I have been running around like a crazy person trying to get Christmas all together. My husband isn't home yet to spend Christmas with us, but he is trying to make it. They keep trying to send him on crazy loads no where near us, its kind of driving me crazy. As we all know this is the life of a trucker wife. I feel we never know when our trucker is coming home, just that he will be there eventually.So I have gotten everything done and ready for when he gets home since I know he will only be home for his 34 hour break and then it is back on the road again.
I am really excited to see him when he gets home. I have also started my honey-do list. He thinks its funny since its Christmas he feels he shouldn't have to do his list, but I still have a few projects I need him to do while he is home. He should just be happy he wasn't home to hang up all the Christmas lights and the tree, he was so happy to dodge that bullet.
I am still trying to deal with a few things while hes gone. I miss him terribly and sometimes its hard to handle sometimes. I am so proud of him, He is working so hard. I love him for doing everything he can to make sure our family has everything we need.
No comments:
Post a Comment